[Plornt]   -  Nov 19, 2012

Just tried to hop on to Dart again to try and see if I can fix any of my code. Thought since there is no new documentation on the part they changed that I would look in the examples that come with the program (Fresh install) so I can see what they did. Turns out the examples no longer work either!

Hawkee  -  Nov 19, 2012

You should write an article about this. I'm sure it would be helpful for others getting into Dart development.

[Plornt]  -  Nov 19, 2012

I would but I am not good at explaining things and I think I would be more of a annoyance to others if I am unable to solve their issue. I did write a reddit post on the Dart board explaining not to use Dart (For the moment) for anything big.

On a side note did some dirty little hacks in my code and now have it fully running :) It disregards speed for compatibility though.

Sorasyn  -  Nov 19, 2012

Is it not possible to use an older version of Dart for developmental purposes since they seemed to have gummed the whole works with their latest update?

[Plornt]  -  Nov 19, 2012

Well it would probably counter productive to do that since it leaves many bugs in if you dont keep up to date. However that being said one of the devs of Dart just came along and submitted a pull request fixing my code :D

Hawkee  -  Nov 19, 2012

Great to hear the Dart devs are getting involved with the community. Stay in touch with them. It's nice to have them on your side.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.