afp_romania   -  Dec 28, 2012

i dont like this :) i dont like that i cant find some posts from my activitym like forum activityes. i cand find the forum address. it's annoying that i cant reach to bottom, and it very annoyng to rotate mpuse wheel until the page stop loading.
I'm gonna delete my profile from hawkee. :) BYE

Hawkee  -  Dec 28, 2012

@afp_romania We are deprecating the forum because it has been replaced with the status update system. We fixed the footer problem just recently. It will no longer be pushed down below the appended results and it will stay in place.

jasonh  -  Jan 27, 2013

i dont like the new format ;[
also i like to search just for mirc scripts and now it's very difficult.

Hawkee  -  Jan 28, 2013

Just use the term "mIRC" when you search.

jasonh  -  Feb 09, 2013

i do that and i get a bunch of hits from comments. the search features were better before the changes. trying to find what i want is much more difficult. hate to be a whiner but i really liked how easy it was to search hawkee before the changes

Hawkee  -  Feb 09, 2013

Its still a work in progress, but the goal is to offer a more comprehensive search. In the past you could only search code snippets, scripts and apps, but now you can search discussions. We're opening the search to more data. If you are specifically searching for code snippets you can click the tab to the top right of the results to limit your results. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hawkee  -  Apr 24, 2013

I've updated the search to address some of the issues you mentioned here.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.