berend   -  Dec 20, 2013

http://b3r3nd.nl/ss/bg-.png - Took some time, but I'm glad I have it!

Sorasyn  -  Dec 20, 2013

Triple monitor setup? That is a huge panoramic for a desktop.

Hawkee  -  Dec 20, 2013

Quite a high resolution. How do you read everything?

berend  -  Dec 21, 2013

Funny enough its a laptop!, just dual (2x 24") monitors connected. Both 1920x1080 though, its connected to my laptop and sadly enough I can't let my 3th screen (onboard laptop screen) work.. Maybe any ideas? I have dual nvidia GeForce 650M in my laptop now with SLI mode!

Sorasyn  -  Dec 21, 2013

That's quite the graphics setup. Pretty close to what my desktop's currently running -- minus the "M" series. It's got a couple NVIDIA GTX 660's in SLI.

You can try changing the display settings. You should be able to mirror, extend, or override any connected visual peripherals.

berend  -  Dec 21, 2013

Currently I am at my parents their house so only my 15" laptop screen available, when I am home again I'll check it out and post some screens (after Christmas).

It is true that I connect both my monitors on 1 card, and the control panel says my laptop screen is connected to that one as well, which makes it impossible to use 3 screens because "only two screens are supported by this GPU". Trying to use the other card for one of my screens seems impossible somehow..

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.