simo commented on a Page, cs_saregister bot mIRC for Anope 2.0+ (with UnrealIRCd)  -  Oct 02, 2017

as services root in anope 2.0* u can register any channel without the need for a module and transfer founder access to anyone

hlpxbr  -  Oct 04, 2017

Yes, in fact. But, if you are lazy same to me, you will prefer to use a unique command to do it.

simo  -  Oct 05, 2017

you could add alias in ircd (using gottems fantasy module) to send commands to anope2 or u could even add the alias in anope2 that way it saves typing entire commands that way it goes thro the ircd/anope2 incase mirc is down, many ways to do this really

for example in unrealircd.conf u could add :
and have users do this in channel /chanreg #channel

alias "chanreg" {
format "^#" {
target "chanserv";
type services;
parameters "REGISTER %1-";
};
format "^[^#]" {
target "chanserv";
type services;
parameters "REGISTER %1-";
};
type command;
};

hlpxbr  -  Oct 05, 2017

Yes, i know, i think that u didn't understand me, so, this code is to replace the cs_saregister module for anope 1.8.x, the module cs_saregister register channels and set founder to the nick /cs saregister , you can't do it on anope 2.0 that doesn't have this option...

simo  -  Oct 06, 2017

also if a user cant register his own channel by him/herselve ( and need others to register it for them ) they are not fit to run it

jacklynnvern  -  Dec 02, 2017

Hi everyone,

always been a bit of lurker around here I have not used UnrealIRCD for many years however a time has come where I wish to get involved again and start using.
surveillancekart
m |pestveda

I am having some issues trying to link Anope to UnrealIRCD (UnrealIRCd 4.0.4 & Anope 2.0.3)

the error I am getting appears to be very generic.

unrealircd.conf thanks 4 sharing

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.