Prelude commented on a Page, Kirby's PasteBin Uploader/Downloader  -  May 23, 2009

Ayon
Comments: 4

mIRC Snippet: Kirby's PasteBin Uploader/Downloader
Posted on May 21, 2009 5:15 am
great one!

btw why complain about the size? how hard is it to change the size yourself?

That was a direct comment to ^Neptune about the size:

^Neptune
Comments: 556

mIRC Snippet: Kirby's PasteBin Uploader/Downloader
Posted on May 20, 2009 9:51 am
Dialog is WAY too big, it won't even fit on my screen.

Then you go on to say:

@Blitzjager: Yeah if you re-arrange the words, strip and add some letters it sais "I have nothing else to do, than to sit on hawkee and bash on other peoples comments"

So who has nothing better to DO then sit on hawkee and bash other pplz comment?, dumb dumb you where the first to DO it. As for my so called ''bashing'' of your comment LOL hardly what i would consider ''bashing''kid...

Also i ve made constructive comments on here cause i know kirby and he did a good job, it's the ppl like YOU who start dumb shiit and go on to bash other ppls comments that trigger me to reply, lack of self control...maybe, but you bring it on yourself after all ;).

Also i am not making scripts, i posted 1 pos snippet in god knows how long i've been here, im here to support the REAL scriptors (like kirby), not big mouth lil shiits that just think they are clever, or ppl who post crap and do not take criticism and help, that just post to post and fail at that simple task.

So instead of tryin to go back and forth with me, you could have just said its a good code ETC, even hell threw in a dialog edit of your own... Till the next time kids....

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.