GuardianDemon   -  Jul 13, 2007

@Pangaea For Example Pangea... A Piece Of A !insult Snippet I Made#
#################################################################
on :TEXT:!Insult*:#: {
/set %Insult $rand(1,86)
if (%Insult == 1) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [Y]15ou Smell Like A Turd Floating In My Toilet. }
if (%Insult == 2) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you\'ve never used it. . }
if (%Insult == 3) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 bet your mother has a loud bark! . }
if (%Insult == 4) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 don\'t consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.. }
if (%Insult == 5) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 don\'t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! . }
if (%Insult == 6) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 don\'t think you are a fool. But then what\'s MY opinion against thousands of others? . }
if (%Insult == 7) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 hear the only place you\'re ever invited is outside. . }
if (%Insult == 8) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you! . }
if (%Insult == 9) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [I]15 would ask you how old you are but I know you can\'t count that high.. }
if (%Insult == 10) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [L]15earn from your parents\' mistakes - use birth control! . }
if (%Insult == 11) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [A]15ny similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! . }
if (%Insult == 12) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [E]15very girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege! . }
if (%Insult == 13) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [A]15re you proud of that little thing you call a dick?. }
if (%Insult == 14) { msg $chan 2 Hey $2, [Y]15our not stupid; Your possessed by a retarded ghost.. }

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.