Purplebeard commented on a Page, Ultimate Rock Paper Scissors with Botplay  -  Mar 29, 2009

hey ok i want to set it up so that NUKE Beats SUN

this is what i did

i changed
set %nukeown.a dynamite.Nuke outclasses dynamite.gun.Nuke outclasses gun.rock.Nuke incinerates rock.sun.Nuke has the power of the sun and therefore results in a tie.fire.Radiation + fire > fire.scissors.Nuke incinerates scissors.snake.Nuke incinerates snake.axe.Nuke incinerates axe.monkey.Nuke incinerates monkey.woman.Nuke incinerates woman.man.Nuke incinerates man.tree.Nuke incinerates tree

TO

set %nukeown.a dynamite.Nuke outclasses dynamite.gun.Nuke outclasses gun.rock.Nuke incinerates rock.sun.Nuke has the power of the sun.fire.Radiation + fire > fire.scissors.Nuke incinerates scissors.snake.Nuke incinerates snake.axe.Nuke incinerates axe.monkey.Nuke incinerates monkey.woman.Nuke incinerates woman.man.Nuke incinerates man.tree.Nuke incinerates tree

under the if == sun one i made the nuke one

else if (%rps2.c == nuke) {
if (%rps1.c == $gettok(%nukeown.a,$findtok(%nukeown.a,%rps1.c,1,46),46)) {
%rpsout = $gettok(%nukeown.a,$calc($findtok(%nukeown.a,%rps1.c,1,46)+1),46)
%rps1.r = lose
%rps2.r = win
}
}

and under the if == Nuke one i changed sun to
else if (%rps2.c == sun) {
if (%rps1.c == $gettok(%sunown.a,$findtok(%sunown.a,%rps1.c,1,46),46)) {
%rpsout = $gettok(%sunown.a,$calc($findtok(%sunown.a,%rps1.c,1,46)+1),46)
%rps1.r = lose
%rps2.r = win
}
}

Now my results were as followed

if the first one in was a NUKE and the 2nd dude picked SUN

Congratulations, Purplebeard!! Nuke has the power of the sun and therefore results in a tie!
Purplebeard has won 1 round(s), and Test_Dude has won 0 round(s)!

why is it still saying tie? yet giving Purplebeard (1st in and picked NUKE) the point

now i tried reversing it i made Purplebeard pick SUN first and test_dude picked NUKE my results were as followed

Congratulations, Test_Dude!! Nuke has the power of the sun and therefore results in a tie!
Purplebeard has won 0 round(s), and Test_Dude has won 1 round(s)!

so the person who should be winning IS but how do i ditch the "Nuke has the power of the sun and therefore results in a tie!" Message

i thought i fixed that up top

PLEASE HELP!

-Thanks,
Purplebeard

P.S. Besides the nuke and sun tie I LOVE your script

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.