Abcdefmonkey commented on a Page, Last.FM User Info (+ Now Playing)  -  Dec 20, 2011

I like the script, even though it doesn't update the information like it should. I ran it through a test and this is the result:

(Tue/01:59:44 PM) <%umadbro> [Last.FM] Chris (BluntKthx) has scrobbled 522 tracks and is currently listening to "Equinox" by Sonny.
(Tue/01:59:56 PM) » (%umadbro) Stupid thing..
(Tue/02:00:00 PM) » (%umadbro) I'm not listening to that..
(Tue/02:00:05 PM) <%umadbro> [Last.FM] Chris (BluntKthx) has scrobbled 523 tracks and is currently listening to "Empire" by Roksonix.
(Tue/02:01:53 PM) <%umadbro> [Last.FM] Chris (BluntKthx) has scrobbled 522 tracks and is currently listening to "Equinox" by Sonny.
(Tue/02:04:40 PM) » (%umadbro) .lastfm
(Tue/02:04:41 PM) <%umadbro> [Last.FM] Chris (BluntKthx) has scrobbled 524 tracks and is currently listening to "No Introduction" by Ransom.
(Tue/02:04:45 PM) » (%umadbro) .lastfm
(Tue/02:04:45 PM) <%umadbro> [Last.FM] BluntKthx has scrobbled 522 tracks and is currently listening to "No Introduction" by Ransom.

As you can see, it kept changing the number of songs I've scrobbled from 522 to 523 then 524 then back to 522. It also kept losing my "real name" as seen in the last line. Also, it wasn't changing the song name like it should. >.<

Overall, good work. :)

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.