Hawkee   -  May 01, 2012

The new design is here! Welcome to a fresher, more modern Hawkee.com. The major change is with the Home page. Now you'll only see status updates and posts from the users you're following. If you'd like to see site-wide updates you have to check the new Explore section above.

Typo  -  May 01, 2012

I love it!

Hawkee  -  May 01, 2012

@Typo Thank you and welcome back!

Phil_FW  -  May 01, 2012

I like it :)

Typo  -  May 01, 2012

@Hawkee Thanks a ton, I'll try and be a little more active but probably not in mirc scripts so much, more likely PHP or JS or who knows. :)

Hawkee  -  May 01, 2012

@Typo Sounds great, would love to see some more PHP or JS. Maybe even some HTML5 or Python.

err0r007  -  May 01, 2012

i like it, well done

afp_romania  -  May 01, 2012

really nice, i would suggest a submenu for each menu :)

Hawkee  -  May 01, 2012

@afp_romania I considered a submenu, but I don't think it's entirely necessary, and may produce menus that are too long.

Abcdefmonkey  -  May 01, 2012

Great job! Fresh, new, clean layout. Quite nice. Could I throw in a suggestion? Not that it matters but at first I didn't know what the (!) was beside my picture in the top right. Maybe adding hover-text to display like "Messages" and "Notices"? Just a suggestion. ^_^ Doesn't matter really. xD

Hawkee  -  May 01, 2012

@Abcdefmonkey That's a good suggestion. I just added title tags to those two icons.

GuitarMasterx7  -  May 02, 2012

oh man I'm freaking loving the new Layout.
When I went on the site on my iPhone, i thought it was jus like that.
It feels a lot smoother on the PC and iPhone. Atleast for me anyways.

Hawkee  -  May 02, 2012

@GuitarMasterx7 Thank you although we haven't even started working on the mobile layout. That's coming up on our todo list.

GuitarMasterx7  -  May 02, 2012

Yea i know, but since I'm on the go most of the time, i like to check whats up on my phone. Jus saying how Smooth an convenient the new layout is even on the phone xD

Hawkee  -  May 02, 2012

@GuitarMasterx7 Great to hear, but look forward to a much smoother phone experience in the future.

Abcdefmonkey  -  May 02, 2012

@Hawkee Nice :) Glad my suggestion was useful :)

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.